99 Restaurants AND American Blue Ribbon Holdings Award Stampede for Outstanding Service.
Stampede Meat was awarded 2014 Business Partner of the Year by Ninety Nine Restaurants & Pubs and 2014 Supplier of the Year by its parent company, American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH). Founded in 1952, Ninety Nine Restaurants is a New England-based family dining chain that is now part of ABRH’s nationwide group of fine dining, family dining, and casual dining restaurants.
Stampede was named Business Partner of the Year for going above and beyond what the ABRH family expects from a supplier relationship. This includes:
- Living the ABRH Vision, Values, and Culture
- Supplying products that produce exceptional growth while ensuring ROI objectives are achieved
- Collaborating with ABRH on strategy and business plans that deliver profitability
- Presenting customer-friendly products as part of a solution-based approach to streamlining and simplification
- Supporting all ABRH initiatives in order to quickly bring innovation to market through new products and category formats
- Demonstrating excellence and embracing continuous improvement as a bold visionary and thought leader in the industry
We have our entire Stampede Team to thank for this outstanding accomplishment. Putting accountability into the hands of every team member ensures that our customers can depend on us. Learn more about what sets Stampede apart from the crowd here.
George Tagarelis (far left) Vice President Research and Development, 99 Restaurants
Mark Hampton (2nd from left) Chief Supply Chain Officer, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, ABRH, LLC
Ray McKiernan (2nd from right) Senior VP of Sales, Stampede Meat, Inc.
Hazem Ouf (far right) President and CEO, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, ABRH, LLC