Safety Lock Advantage Program
Don’t gamble with your brand. Rely on Stampede’s innovative Safety Lock Advantage Program, a fully integrated food safe system taking food safety to new levels and exceeding U.S.D.A. standards.
Multiple Defense Strategies:
- Level One – Mandatory Temperature Control from Receipt through Shipment
- Level Two – Captured Boot Program and Controlled Entrance and Egress to Production Floor with Mandatory Walk Through Intervention
- Level Three – Touchless Sanitation Entrance System onto our Plant Floor
- Level Four – Multi-Layered Intervention Steps throughout Our Proprietary Process (minimum 3)
- Level Five – Pathogen Testing on Every Product Produced to Hold – Negative Results Required Prior to Release
- Level Six – Independent Lab Validation of Every Step of Our Intervention System
For more details, please arrange a visit to Stampede’s facilities with a member of our Stampede Sales team. Safety Lock gives you the advantage, filling your pipeline with wholesome protein products that you can trust to further enhance and build your brand.
Stampede Meat’s Butcher Certification Program
Stampede Meat’s Butcher Certification Program encompasses a combination of lecture and hands-on work to help employees develop a rich understanding of meat fundamentals and cutting techniques.
We focus on engaging employees with interactive activities, curriculum supplements, skill challenges, rewards and recognition.
The purpose of this program is twofold and consists of:
- Training Stampede employees to become certified butchers to improve their understanding of meat fundamentals and butchery skills.
- Enhancing Stampede’s competitive advantage we have in the marketplace by producing a better hand-crafted, higher-quality product through the skilled hands of our employees.
Course content includes classes with hands-on butchery instruction by Kari Underly, globally recognized Butcher expert and author of The Art of Beef Cutting.
We believe our hand crafted product is and will remain a higher quality and more pleasing product for our customers. We feel it is our obligation to improve the skills of our employees so that we can proclaim that we have the best employees in the business.